Saturday, July 01, 2006



Bones

posed a problem and the head
my god the head
I could barely resist
boiling it clean
displaying it gleaming

smooth on the mantle
flowers clamped
in your big white teeth tiger
lilies or dandy
lions no pussy
willows for you
I am laughing
darling - a little joke

a few whacks
with the sledge
and you were a fine powder
the roses are beautiful
this year my dear
my freezer full of meat
tough though it is waste
not want not you did leave
me rather in the lurch

I passed you off as mutton
you old goat
at dinner parties your last lady
friend demanded the name
of my butcher as her tongue
wrestled with one
of your more disgusting joints
saved just for her
I should complain
she bleated

as I hit her on the head
these days I am becoming
bold discovered a certain taste
for ladies -snort-

one is what one eats
after all.
(so says anna hood)



2 Comments:

Blogger anna said...

oh Jason! what a surprise
thanks for visiting!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Dafath said...

the mr. lincolns on the mantel
have always been fond of
bone meal
and blood meal

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home